Houston Concrete Construction, Inc. — Concrete Construction Services
As you may know, a solid foundation is essential to any building and similarly a solid concrete construction company is just as essential. After four decades in the Houston market and having weathered more than one downturn in the economy, Bill Houston Concrete Construction, Inc. has remained strong and credit worthy, while others have come and gone.
Our construction company owns most of the heavy equipment that is necessary for the completion of your job; from rubber tired four wheel drive backhoes, crawler dozers, track excavators, skid loaders, concrete breakers, concrete saws, dump trucks, down to draglines.
- Concrete Building Foundations: Built to your engineer’s specification or if you do not know or have an engineer, let Bill Houston Concrete Construction, Inc. handle the engineering. We have worked with professional engineers and designers in the Houston area for many years and will be happy to handle your project from design to completion.
- Concrete Paving: Again built to your engineer’s specifications or we will be happy to make recommendations based on the intended use of the paving. Concrete paving is far superior to asphalt paving and will provide years of trouble free service.
- Concrete Repair: We can make recommendations based on the intended use of the concrete areas that need repair and/or we would be happy to consult with a Geotechnical Lab for recommendations. The Geotechnical lab will come to the work site, take soil samples, analyze the samples and make specification recommendations based off of their findings. Two basic factors are used when determining specifications for concrete repair:
- The total combined weight of the vehicle and the product that the vehicle is transporting and
- The existing soil conditions of the area that needs repair.
- Sawcut, Break, Excavate (16″) existing material,
- Prepare the subgrade,
- Place and compact (8″) crushed concrete base material,
- Drill & set 1/2″ rebar dowels at 12″ on centers,
- Place 1/2″ rebar at 12″ (mat) on center each way,
- Pour (8″) 6 sack 4000 psi concrete mix design and broom finish.
At Bill Houston Concrete Construction, Inc., we have experience in many other concrete construction services as well. The list includes: Concrete Retaining Walls, Pits, Machine Foundations, Tank Rings, Tank Foundations, Truck Wells, Ramps, Jib Crane Foundations, Loading Docks, Roads, Sidewalks, Curbs, Bollards, Striping, Wheel Stops, Concrete Repair, etc.
Whatever your project calls for, the team at Bill Houston Concrete Construction Inc. is ready with the experience, skill set and professionalism to get your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at (281) 443-0874 to discuss your project.
Houston, TX 7704